Friday, June 18, 2010

What is premature whitening of hair?

I am 39 years old asian.My hair started to turn white 15 years ago.Now most of my hair is white(Including mustache).I'm suffering from chronic rhinitis.Can anybody tell me what is the cause for this and how to avoid it?(or any treatment).



What is premature whitening of hair?

My son had gray hair as a little boy and the doctor told me that sometimes it is inherited and also some people get gray hair prematurely because of a zinc deficiency.



As for the rhinitis, my son also suffered from that as well as asthma and it was due to allergies. He took a histamine blocker that didn't work very well along with some nasal medication that I wouldn't recommend.



Now he uses lobedelia and slippery elm to take away the asthma symptom and combat the rhinitis condition. He hasn't had an attack or problems with rhinitis since I started him on these herbs.



The site below may be helpful to you. It list vitamin B, zinc and echinacea as alternative remedies. Which are better than prescription drugs in my opinion because of drugs side effects.



What is premature whitening of hair?

Check out this website it explains it in detail in this news article. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk