Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair stands up like crazy. Is there a way to make my hair fall down?

I know it is metrosexual but I would still ask since no one knows who I am. I have had the same hair style (spiky hair) for the past 20 years because I was not able to make my hair fall down. I really like to change my hair style since I get tired of it. I have tried pantene shampo and/or conditioner, but they dont seem to be working. I would like to try having a medium long hair style but I wasn't sucessful so far. ALl my asian friends I know dont have hair that stands up haha... I am asian also haha but why do I have the hair that stands up? Is it a trait of asians or? what? anyway can you please let me know if there is anything i can do to make my hair fall down. Thanks



My hair stands up like crazy. Is there a way to make my hair fall down?

try using sun silk :]



it smells good and it keeps my hair straight.



idk. or try bed head.



My hair stands up like crazy. Is there a way to make my hair fall down?

unfortunately there is not much you can do about that but grow your hair longer. It will naturally fall down but you have to grow it until it lays flat. Even if you use gel and stuff it will not work...trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk