Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To those with streaked hair: post your pictures!?

my hair is black (i'm asian).. and I'm thinking about putting one or two large streaks(or chunks) of color in my hair.. my thoughts either: vivid blue, vivid green, pink or red, but if i see a really nice color i'll consider otherwise =)



So if you have any pictures of your hair with a couple of streaks or just streaks, please post them up! Any color is fine~!



btw, my hair is alawys up in a pony tail, so would the 1 or 2 streaks look funny...? or should i dye the bottom of my hair (common so i want to stay away from this). could someone post up a picture of their hair down and another with a ponytail? it would be really helpful, thanks.



and i'm not asking about what dye to use, i just need pictures =)



To those with streaked hair: post your pictures!?

i don't have any pictures, but i saw an Asian girl walk out of the salon before with red streaks in her black hair. it looked awesome!



To those with streaked hair: post your pictures!?

sorry im a girl with the wrong hair color but my cousin had blue but it looks totally awesome and you can tell in the light mostly so yeah... I SAy BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk