Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Disaster?

My hair is dry and thick.I wash and conditon my hair. Then Iblow dry it. I was wondering do you have somthing to help my hair without me using products that break off my air and dry it out. I am mixed with African America and Asian and my hair is really tough.



Hair Disaster?

Pantene Pro-V shampoo plus conditioner for dry hair will help. also, if u can avoid it, try not to blow dry it too often. The heat dries ur hair and makes it brittle.



Hair Disaster?

um well maybe use dsome product and straighten ur hair.



Hair Disaster?

wife says need to do vitamin treatment and use low ph shampoo and conditioner



Hair Disaster?

stop the blow drying that is what is messing it up let it dry naturally. Heat is killing your hair.



Hair Disaster?

"Johnathon" has some really great products...u should check it out



Hair Disaster?

try garnier fructis its the best stuff ever!



Hair Disaster?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:/Dryhair /Hair care/hot oil massages/hairloss etc



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting



Makeup/ /Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk