Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i make my hair better? pleasee help?

like how do i get it so that it moves, and it falls down when i like flip my hair? i'm black and my hair's natural. what i do is i wash and condition my hair, towel dry it, use my blow dryer w/the comb attachment, then straighten it section by section starting from the back. it gets nice and straight, and it moves, but i wanna know if theres a way for it to move even MORE? like make it closer to the texture of asian peoples hair? lol. i love how straight and silky their hair is. give me products and methods PLEASE.



How do i make my hair better? pleasee help?

Well personally i HATE grease b/c it makes your hair stiff, and i dnt really like oil sheen that much either so i ALWAYS use baby oil on my hair and it makes my hair really strait, silky lookin and really really soft. I just spray (put it in a spray bottle, its alot easier. lol) some in my hair b4 i straiting it and then i spray some more in my hair after wards and then wrap my hair up!!! i been doin this 4 years and i love it!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk