Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I do my hair for the first day of school?

Ok, well, school starts on Sep 6th, and I was wondering how I should do my hair and makeup. I am asian, from Mongolia. Even though it is summer, I have light skin because I haven't been to the pool in a while. But even so, I like my pale skin. Um, my eyes are SUPER dark, and almond shaped. So what color eyeshadow would compliment my eyes? Umm, my hair is layered, and the sun made it kinda lighter, but it turns darker in the fall. I have a side swept bang, but not one that covers the whole face, it pretty much doesn't go over my eyes. Thanks for the help!



How should I do my hair for the first day of school?

If it wants to call the attention all for its style of hair, I give a simple, but infallible super tip: Untied, smooth and well well-taken care of hair. They will seem healthful very, make a strong hidrata鑾借尗o, she can be made in house, and after drying, she uses the plate and she does not forget not to make it straight, and yes to mold it with the plate in the form of the cut:



http://angelinajolie.celebden.com/wp-con...



Long and silky hair call the attention very!! Agree?



On the make up, I have a video in the Youtube, that goes to help it:



http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOIe...



Simple and pretty make up.



It will be irresistible!



Good luck, dear!



How should I do my hair for the first day of school?

You should put it in a pony tail and rock sweats. Cause school is lame and it doesn't matter at all.



How should I do my hair for the first day of school?

smoky brown eyeshadow would look good.



you could do your hair like this:http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



hope ya like it!



How should I do my hair for the first day of school?

You could put your hair up in a ponytail and wear a headband for decoration, i.e. not to hold your hair back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk