Friday, June 18, 2010

How should i do my hair for the first day of school????

i have black hair that kinda looks like there is some brown in it. i'm asian. my hair has layers and i have side bangs. so what do you think would look good on me. if you give me a certain style please include step by step instuctions



How should i do my hair for the first day of school????

Same as me :D



i'm going w/ curls (they look so cute on asians as long as they're not surley temple curls) then either 1/4 up w/ a cute hair clip or just let it all down and be natural. I highly rcomend waves or curls though.



Hope i helped some. and good luck w/ watever you choose!



How should i do my hair for the first day of school????

the make up question i answered for you has a hair style, you can use that one, i think it looks very cute especially on asain girls



How should i do my hair for the first day of school????

OMG YOU JUST DESCRIBED ME! :]



anyways for the first day of school i dont go too all out.



so keep your cool bye just straightening it %26amp; pulling it into a half pony tail. the nxt day you should curl it into waves (not curls!) leaving your bangs straight %26amp; leave it down. then keep it in a simple pony the next day. thurs leave it straight and down and friday add a funky headband. HOPE THIS HELPS!



How should i do my hair for the first day of school????

I think you should get your hair flat ironed. This is what you do. Get some flat irons and some grease. 1.Put the a zig zag part in your head down the middle.



2.Put some grease on your hair then take the flat irons and hold the flat iron on your head intill you think its time to take it off witch would be about 30seconds each time. Do your bangs like that to . Do this intill your whole head is done. This hair doo depends on what grade your in.This do is like 6th grade to highschool or higher. Now if your in the 5th to 6th grade then you should get one big plat and your bang curled. I HOPE THIS HELPS SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM! GOD BLESS YOU! PS.If you would like to talk more you can find me at www.yahoo.com my email adress is cute_andkind @yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk