Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair cut locations?

Well I'll give a brief description of me. I am a guy, and have really thick hair, of indian(asian) descent. I currently have long hair(12+ inches).



I want to get it cut short, really short. so that the sides are a little less than an inch or two and the top is able to cross across my head(so 5 inches or so). and after all that I want to get it relaxed, because I used to straighten it, and it took some time.



What are known hair salons that have really good hair cutters and about how much would it cost to get what I want(a short haircut and relaxed)? And one where guys go to would be REALLY nice(I really don't want to be the only guy in there, you know?)



Hair cut locations?

Ask your guy friends where they go or if they can recommend a stylist. That's the best way to find someone to do your hair.



Hair cut locations?

we don't know where you live you have to drive around and look for yourself there's a lot of good salons out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk